Ballymore West, Ventry, Dingle
- ID: 3781
- Published: January 23, 2019
- Last Update: August 7, 2019
- Views: 592
A stunningly presented spacious 5 bedroom family home with a versatile layout plus a 1 bedroom apartment offering a wealth of entertaining space .
Built in or around 1989 and standing on circa .24 ha/0.60 acres.
All the bedrooms are en-suite with two on the ground floor and three on the first floor.
The ground floor has a main entrance porch/conservatory, family room, lounge, dining room, fully fitted kitchen, guest wc, utility/laundry room.
The apartment has a vaulted sun room, study, kitchen with larder & carousel, bathroom with semi-sunken bath/shower & wc, the bedroom is presently being used as a gym.
The apartment could easily be used as an office for a professional person working from home, a granny flat, a parents retreat or a children’s area.
The property is oil fire centrally heated and is fully double glazed. The gardens are mature and has a large timber shed. The property is a few short minutes drive from Ventry’s Blue Flag beach to the west and Dingle town to the east. Ideal as a family home or as a boutique B. & B. Viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment only.
Eircode: V92 A063.
– Meticulously maintained throughout.
– Partial views over the Atlantic Ocean & Skellig Michael.
– On the Wild Atlantic Way & Slea Head Drive.
– South facing garden, decking & patio area.
– Central vacuuming system.
– Custom crafted kitchen units.
– Induction hob & fully integrated appliances.
– Large timer shed.
– Much sought after location.